2014 PDW Photo Album
This focused week helps develop the individual into a business professional. It takes what one learns in business courses and helps apply them to real life situations through the testimonies of business individuals. PDW gives an inside look on what may be your future career.
Affiliating students must attend/choose at least three sessions to fulfill affiliation requirements. Each session lasts 50 minutes. Register below (if you attended The EQ Dinner, that counts as one session).
Direct any questions to your advisor in Johnson Hall 107 or via appointment with Mrs. Galloway and/or Ms. Carpenter via appointment here.
The Dress Code for PDW is Business Casual. Click HERE for a guide to dressing Business Casual.
Why do I need it?
*Required for Affiliating Business Students*
- It is a requirement for Upper Division transition.
- It equips you to be the person that stands out from the rest.
- It helps you learn to refine your resume.
- It builds skills in writing cover letters.
- It expands your business network by introducing you to other professionals.
- It helps you build skills in interviewing.