- EQ Dinner Info Workshop February 18 at 11a.m.
- EQ Dinner Registration February 18-March 7
- EQ Dinner Workshop March 4 at 11a.m.
The College of Business Board of Trustees Etiquette Dinner is a special and beneficial annual event offered to college of business students by registration only. Each student that registers for this event attends a resume/dining interview workshop and an etiquette workshop in preparation for the event. Each student has the opportunity to network, interview, learn and dine as a business professional with business professionals at this event.
Etiquette Dinner 2013 Video
Etiquette Dinner 2013 Slideshow
- Attend a required informational meeting will be February 21st, 2013 at 11am in Johnson Hall Auditorium.
- Registration will be open here from February 14th to March 1st, 2013.
- Mandatory final workshop is in Johnson Hall Auditorium on March 7th, 2013 at 11am.
- Submit your resume to Student to Career for the professionals to review before coming to the dinner.
- Attend the event on March 19th, 2013 from 5:30 to 8:30pm in the UC Multipurpose Room.
- Wear business professional attire.
Spring 2013 EQ Dinner
Spring 2013 Etiquette Dinner Menu
Networking and Appetizers - Fruit and Cheese Medley, Punch and Water
Dinner and an Interview
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Wild Mixed Green Garden Salad
- Parmesan Encrusted Chicken Breast
- Braised Salmon Steak
- Roasted Mixed Vegetable Medley
- Rosemary Red Roasted Potatoes
- Assorted Clover Dinner rolls
- Decadent Double Layer Chocolate Cake
- Fresh White Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries