2014 Etiquette Dinner Slideshow
EQ Dinner Information
The College of Business Board of Trustees Etiquette Dinner is a special and beneficial annual event offered to College of Business Students by registration only. Each student that registers for this event attends a networking/dining interview workshop and an etiquette workshop in preparation for the event. Each student has the opportunity to network, interview, learn and dine as a business professional with business professionals at this event. To view the students in attendence, click here. To view the professionals in attendence, click here.
The Etiquette Dinner
- Attend a required networking/dining workshop March 18 @ 11a.m. in the Cody Executive Suite in the UC.
- Registration will be open now through March 7
- Submit your resume, picture and LinkedIn (optional) to Student to Career when you register here for the professionals to review before coming to the dinner.
- Attend the event on March 20th, 2013 from 5 to 8:30pm in the UC Multipurpose Room.
- Wear business professional attire.