TTU College of Business has established a precedent at the Nashville Career Fair over the last 9 years. We do not carry in backpacks, we are all dressed in business professional clothing, we are prepared, our nametags speak for us, our resumes are polished as are we. Employers look for us now. Our students on average receive more interviews and job offers than any of the other 17 universities attending. Take advantage of this oportunity. It’s free! You learn volumes from the experience. It’s silly not to practice and polish your professional development skills while you are in college. You’ll need them. Believe me.
Ticket to Ride 2015 is March 31! To learn more about this and more events in the Spring, come to the info meeting November 13 in Johnson Hall Auditorium @ 11 a.m.
2014 Ticket to Ride Video!
2014 Ticket to Ride Slideshow
- Registration for Ticket2Ride 2014 is now closed.
Things You Need to Do for T2R:
- Mark your calendars to attend the Nashville College to Career Fair on Tuesday, February 11 at 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. at the Williamson County Ag Center.
- Research employers before you go. Visit their sites. Apply online. Be prepared to meet them at the fair. You may view a list of employers that will be attending via www.nashvillefairs.org. Click on “College to Career Fair Participants”. Directions to the fair are also on this site. New employers add every day, check it all the way up to the fair date.
- This event has a Business Professional Dress Code. Be sure you have a business suit to wear to the fair. Make sure it fits properly and is tailored to fit you.
- Click here to view important dates and deadlines regarding this year's event: 2014 Ticket2Ride-Nashville Career Fair Trip Dates and Facts