The Accounting and Business Law Department at Tennessee Technological University and the TTU Beta Alpha Psi Chapter hosts the Meet-the-Firms Night each September just prior to the beginning of interview season.
Meet-the-Firms Night is an opportunity for accounting firms and companies to focus their recruiting efforts directly on the accounting students and MBA students that they want to recruit. Last year, over 100 professionals, representing 32 firms and companies were in attendance. Over 150 accounting students and MBA students from TTU attended the event.
- This event requires you to have a resume. If you do not currently have one or want to update or polish the one you have, you may need to make an appointment to review it with either Ms. Carpenter or go see Career Services in the RUC 328.
- The dress code for Meet the Firms is business professional. If you are interested in closet services, make an appointment now..
Firms who attended this year:
- Pugh CPAs
- Kraft CPAs PLLC
- Faulkner Mackie & Cochran
- Crowe Horwath LLP
- Matheney Stees & Associates, PC
- National HealthCare Corp (NHC)
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC
- AmSurg Corp
- Brown, Brown and Associates, P.C.
- HCA Internal Audit
- Becker Professional Education
- HCA, Inc. (Tax)
- Faulkner Mackie & Cochran, P.C.
- Elliott Davis
- State Department of Treasury
For any additional information, email RichardRand@tntech.edu